Blu’s YouTube Channel:
Butterfly Love YouTube Series:
Butterfly Love is a series of video’s devoted to personal enlightenment.
Each video suggests a method to reduce anxiety and stress, Blu hopes to
help people feel more calm and peaceful in their daily lives.
Watch the video below for a introduction.
Episode 1 : Chanting with Blu
To chant or chanting is the singing of words, personal or in a group,
a spiritual practice. Click the above link to watch!
Episode 2 : Journaling with Blu
Journaling is your personal perspective; thoughts,feelings, and emotions written down in a notebook or paper.
A easy way to express exactly what’s on your mind. Click the above link to watch!
Episode 3 : Meditating with Blu
Meditation is training your mind to relax and quiet thoughts. Click the link to above to watch!
Episode 4 : Visualization with Blu
Visualization is a mind body connection, by imagining a mental image using the senses to create a positive outcome. Practicing visualization may release stress in situations, feel comforting, and decrease negative emotions.
How to Visualize Correctly
Episode 5 : Guidance with Blu
Blu suggests calming techniques to release pain and acquire self-awareness.
Blu recaps Episode 1-4. Please refer to Blu’s Chanting, Journaling, Meditation, and Visualization for video’s.
My Top Seven Spiritual Books:
1) The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (1988) NY Times Review
2) The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra (1994) Chopra Center
3) The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield (1993) Celestine Vision
4) Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch (1996) The CWG Foundation
5) The Four Noble Truths by Dalai Lama (1998) PBS Basics of Buddhism
6) The Artists Way by Julia Cameron (1992) The New Yorker Review
7) The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (1997) Eckhart Teachings